|Atk speed||1 (+0.04)|
Attack Type: Ranged
Vox is a child of two worlds, navigating between technology and the arcane. Simultaneously a sniper and a mage, he can choose to devastate a single target or wear down multiple targets at once.
Vox is a mobile sniper with a high-energy play style, able to quickly and frequently dash around the battlefield. Vox deals significant damage either to a single target or to groups of enemies depending on his build. This flexibility allows Vox to react according to the needs of his team.
Agile damage dealer who dashes around the battlefield.
Vox’s abilities mark enemies with Resonance. When basic attacking marked enemies, Resonance Bolts will bounce outwards to two nearby enemies dealing bonus crystal damage while refreshing and spreading the Resonance mark.
- Crystal damage: 20 (+90% CP)
- Resonance bounces deal 50% damage to minions.
Vox dashes in the targeted direction, throwing two basic attacks to the nearest enemy marked by Resonance (prioritizing heroes).
- Cooldown: 5 / 4.5 / 4 / 3.5 / 3
- Energy Cost: 40 / 40 / 40 / 40 / 40
- Basic Attack Damage: 50% / 50% / 50% / 50% / 60%
Vox emits a sonic pulse that echoes off nearby enemies and applies Resonance. The pulse applies a slow that is significantly stronger near its center.
- Each upgrade to Pulse increases the damage of Vox’s bouncing Resonance Bolts.
- Cooldown: 10 / 10 / 10 / 10 / 7
- Energy Cost: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50
- Bounce Damage Bonus: 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 120
- Slow At Center: 20% / 22% / 24% / 26% / 30%
- Slow At Edge: 10% / 12% / 14% / 16% / 20%
Wait For It...
Vox fires an ultrasonic wave that applies Resonance to enemies in its path. Shortly after, a wide shockwave explodes along the same path, dealing crystal damage and silencing enemies.
Striking enemy heroes with the shockwave will also cause Resonance Bolts to bounce outward to other enemies.
- Cooldown: 70 / 55 / 40
- Energy Cost: 80 / 80 / 80
- Initial Damage: 100 / 150 / 200 (+20% CP)
- Shockwave Damage: 100 / 150 / 200 (+40% CP)
- Silence Duration: 0.7 / 0.7 / 0.7
- Quickly reposition yourself in fights with Sonic Zoom. Take advantage of how slippery Vox is!
- Use Wait For It… when it’s going to hit the most people.
- After using your Pulse to spread resonance, basic attack resonance targets for massive damage.