|Atk speed||1 (+0.033)|
Attack Type: Melee
Taka weaves through the battlefield, eliminating his chosen targets with his switchblades. He lives on the knife’s edge, compensating for fragile defenses with agility and stealth.
Stealthy assassin who can heal while invisible.
When Taka uses an ability or lands a Mortal Strike, he gains a stack of Ki.
- Every 5 seconds, Taka’s next basic attack is replaced with a Mortal Strike. Mortal Strikes deal 40 (+30% WP) bonus damage and grant Taka +2 move speed for 2 seconds.
- Whenever Taka Mortal Strikes or uses an ability, he gains a stack of Ki, which speeds up his Mortal Strike timer and grants 20% cooldown speed (5 Ki stacks max)
Taka flips over his target, cutting it with his switchblade. Taka is invulnerable to damage and negative effects while in mid-air.
- Cooldown: 15 / 15 / 15 / 15 / 15
- Energy Cost: 55 / 55 / 55 / 55 / 0
- Damage: 100 / 165 / 230 / 295 / 360 (+80% CP)
Taka throws a smoke bomb at his feet and becomes invisible. While stealthed, Taka moves faster and heals himself
- Invisibility ends early if he strikes a target or takes direct damage.
- Turrets, Scout Traps and Flare Guns can still see Taka while he is invisible.
- Cooldown: 25 / 24 / 23 / 22 / 21
- Energy Cost: 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 110
- Duration: 3 / 3.2 / 3.4 / 3.6 / 4
- Speed Boost: 1.25 / 1.25 / 1.25 / 1.25 / 1.25
- Heal/sec: 25 / 40 / 55 / 70 / 100 (+25% CP)
Take bursts through his target for massive damage and gains Ki stacks. The target suffers a mortal wound (reduced healing) and takes damage per second for the next three seconds. The wound’s duration is refreshed whenever Taka Mortal Strikes this target.
- Cooldown: 20 / 20 / 20
- Energy Cost: 80 / 100 / 120
- Damage: 250 / 400 / 550 (+170% CP)
- Damage/sec: 40 / 50 / 60 (+70% CP)
- Stay out of sight until you find an opportunity to reach a fragile target.
- Use Kaiten the moment you’re about to get by a powerful attack. You’ll flip and avoid the damage!
- Be sly like a fox while in stealth. It might throw pursuing enemies off your tail.