|Atk speed||1 (+0.01)|
Attack Type: Ranged
SAW’s chaingun speeds up with each bullet, ripping enemies apart. But the faster his chaingun fires, the slower he moves. Great SAWs know when to hold their ground and when to seek a better position.
The best defense is a good offense. With his identity shrouded in mystery, little is known about the man behind the mask. Terrified survivors have pieced together random details: stolen hardware, black market chrysalis armor plating, artifacts both stolen and homemade—and a gun torn from the underbelly of a dreadnaught airship. Together, they form the visage of one of the most unapologetically destructive men alive. Still in his prime, SAW has crossed more lines and burned more bridges than most could in a lifetime. With him there’s no tricks or martial arts; just high-velocity cannon fire until nothing moves.
SAW has arguably the highest damage potential in the game … but at the huge expense of mobility. Excellent at sieging important locations, SAW zones out entire regions from the enemy team with suppressing fire. Try starting him in lane, farm as much gold as possible, then make your presence felt wherever needed.
Tips For Playing SAW
- Firstly, Saw Is a Slow but quick attacker. This recommends Sorrowblade and Serpent Mask
- SAW has a second move, use it when you need quick attack immediately
- In addition it can be used to save your allies by aiming it at the enemy chasing your ally
- Your first move can be used to run quicker, escape or assassinate a enemy. Activate it when needed
Tips For Attacking Saw
- Saw is a slow but very powerful person. Using far range characters such as Celeste and Skaarf will give you the upper hand
- Saw is usually weak when stunned but will not be effected by silence effectively. Its best to use a tank against SAW
|Heroic Perk||Spin Up||Each basic attack increases SAW's attack speed by 25% and armor & shield by 1, but it also decreases his move speed by 0.12 (up to 12 stacks).|
|A||Roadie Run||SAW sprints & switches to a melee combat knife. If SAW attacks someone, he will deal bonus damage based on the target's missing health & roll backwards. Activating this ability clears all stacks of Spin Up. Crystal will boost the speed, up to a maximum of +2.|
|B||Suppressing Fire||SAW fires a hurricane of bullets in a set direction for 2.5 seconds, damaging and slowing enemies in its path. Activating this ability grants all stacks of Spin Up. Finishing this ability resets the cooldown of Roadie Run. Deal reduced damage to turrets.|
|ULT||Mad Cannon||SAW loads explosive shells into his gun which deal additional damage based on the target's missing health. The shells also deal splash damage based on the amount of crystal power SAW has. This explosive ammo fires 36% slower and grants 2 stacks of Spin Up.|
SAWBORG SKIN TIER 1
SAWBORG SKIN TIER 2
SAWBORG SKIN TIER 3