|Health||892 - 2781|
|Energy||220 - 440|
|Armor||20 - 70|
|Shield||20 - 70|
|Weapon||95 - 154|
|Atk speed||100% - 113.2%|
Attack Type: Melee
Phinn is an unstoppable tank who brings the fight to him. He pairs incredibly well with other heroes who don't back down from battle. Phinn is stronger with defense and utility items, and he's able to absorb immense amounts of punishment, protecting teammates while they dish out damage.
Phinn cannot be stopped or stunned. All movement-impairing effects are instead reduced to moderate slows. Stuns are converted to silences. Phinn is silenced for the duration of the would-be disable.
He even shrugs off attempts on his life, passively gaining 18% additional armor, shield, and max health from items and effects.
Phinn slams his anchor down on a neighboring location, heavily slowing enemies for 0.9 seconds.
Overdrive: At max rank, the slow becomes a stun!
- Deals 50% less damage to minions.
- Cooldown: 9s / 8s / 7s / 6s / 5s
- Energy Cost: 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65
- Damage: 160 / 270 / 380 / 490 / 600 (+170% CP)
- Dmg to Minions: 160 / 220 / 280 / 340 / 400 (+60% CP)
- Slow: 55% / 60% / 65% / 70% / 0%
Polite Company (B)
Phinn stomps the earth, dealing crystal damage to all enemies in a wide area and nudging them toward him. The effect reverberates around allies, temporarily granting them fortified health.
Fortified health increases by 6% of Phinn's bonus health and 20% of Phinn's bonus armor/shield.
- Cooldown: 10s / 10s / 10s / 10s / 10s
- Energy Cost: 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30
- Damage: 60 / 140 / 220 / 300 / 460 (+120% CP)
- Duration: 3s / 3s / 3s / 3s / 4s
- Fortified Health: 140 / 170 / 200 / 230 / 290
Forced Accord (ULT)
Phinn throws his anchor in a direction. After the anchor reaches its destination, Phinn yanks it back, damaging all enemies in its path and pulling them back to him.
- Cooldown: 75s / 60s / 45s
- Energy Cost: 60 / 60 / 60
- Damage: 100 / 300 / 500 (+150% CP)
- Don't be afraid to stand in the front because you're immune to negative effects ... and because river trolls are tough.
- Phinn gets bonuses from defense items, so load up on them!
- Try to hook a single enemy with Forced Accord. A 3v1 is an easy kill!