|Atk speed||1 (+.03)|
Attack Type: Ranged
Drawing upon her training as a Gythian battlemage, Lyra uses healing and protective magic to turn enemy positions into powerful zones for her allies. Her portals also allow her team to bypass these positions entirely, avoiding defenses and terrain. Utility and defense items improve her role as a healer, while crystal items provide a devastating but fragile carry path.
Lyra's attacks are arcane missiles, dealing 55-90 (+40% CP) crystal damage. If she holds her ground after releasing an attack, she automatically channels and releases a much stronger arcane missile that deals 65-175 (+60% CP) additional crystal damage and briefly slows its target by 35% (+0.01% Bonus Health). Each channeled missile consumes 15-20 energy, but Lyra can continue using these even if she runs out of energy.
Lyra forms a sigil at a target location, revealing surrounding enemies. While this sigil remains active, it heals nearby allied heroes and damages nearby enemy heroes, with its own life diminishing more quickly for each affected target.
Lyra can reactivate this ability at any time to detonate heavy damage to surrounding enemies while providing a moderate move speed boost to nearby allies.
The healing per second is increased by 12% of Lyra's bonus health.
- Cooldown: 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 / 8
- Energy Cost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100
- Range: 10 / 10 / 10 / 10 / 12
- Damage / Sec: 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 260 (+80% CP)
- Heal / Sec: 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 140
- Detonate Damage: 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 325 (+120% CP)
- Damage to Minions: 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 325 (+100% CP)
After a brief delay, Lyra releases a pulse of magical energy, damaging and applying a slow to surrounding enemies. The affected area then becomes a walled zone of protection that deals the same damage and slow to enemies attempting to cross its borders.
Enemies inside the zone are slowed and snared, preventing them from using movement abilities. Enemies attempting to dash into the area are interrupted upon crossing the walls.
- Cooldown: 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 / 14
- Energy Cost: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110
- Duration: 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2
- Damage: 50 / 125 / 200 / 275 / 350 (+50% CP)
- Slow: 20% / 20% / 20% / 20% / 20%
Lyra blinks to the target location, leaving portals at both the beginning and the end of the blink. Portals last for 8.5 seconds, allowing allied and enemy heroes to move freely between them in both directions.
After traveling through a portal, heroes must wait 4.5 seconds, after which they may re-enter one. While an enemy is affected by Bright Bulwark, the cannot enter a portal.
Heroes standing directly on top of a portal as it forms must step off the portal before they can use it.
- Cooldown: 75 / 60 / 45
- Energy Cost: 100 / 100 / 100
- Range: 9 / 10 / 11
- Her basic attack happens in two parts. Try not to move so you can slow and do bonus damage with the second attack.
- Initiate combat with her Arcane Passage to get close to the enemy ranks and then deploy Bright Bulwark to trap them.
- Consider camping out in lane to harass the enemy carry and heal your ally.