|Atk speed||1 (+0.008)|
Attack Type: Melee
Hooray! Koshka is very good at, um, let’s see, playing, and dancing, and poking you with her long sharpened love claws, and playing hide and seek, and then, surprise! You found her, but you can’t catch her, but wait, are you bleeding? Oops, you died. Nothing bring more joy to life or those eager to embrace a challenge than the happy and terrifying mystery that is Koshka. The savvy observer might question whether she’s even aware she’s in a fight at all.
Koshka is an in-your-face assassin adept at getting the kill then getting out. She should focus on assassinating weak targets and locking down the most lethal enemy. She is extremely fast at clearing jungle camps, making her an ideal jungler. Confident players will even invade the enemy-side jungle for fun and profit.
Koshka gains 2.5 move speed for 4s whenever she deals damage with her abilities.
Koshka dashes to the target enemy and deals damage. Resets basic attack cooldown on activation.
- Cooldown: 8 / 7.5 / 7 / 6.5 / 6
- Energy Cost: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 55
- Damage: 75 / 130 / 185 / 240 / 350 (+130% CP)
Koshka twirls, damaging all enemies around her. Her next 2 basic attacks within 10 seconds deal bonus crystal damage and have reduced cooldown. Resets basic attack cooldown on activation.
- Cooldown: 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 5
- Energy Cost: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80
- Damage: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 280 (+80% CP)
- Bonus Damage: 35 / 50 / 65 / 80 / 110 (+140% CP)
Yummy Catnip Frenzy
Koshka leaps at her target then launches into a flurry of slashes, stunning the target for the entire 2.2 second duration. Koshka will cancel her ult if the stun is reflexed.
- Damage: 80 / 65 / 50
- Energy Cost: 120 / 150 / 180
- Total Damage: 350 / 575 / 800 (+120% CP)
- Hover on the edge of battle and pounce in to kill someone with low health. Then get out just as fast!
- Use Koshka's ultimate to lock down the most dangerous opponent or to cancel enemy ultimates such as Adagio's
- When possible, run out and use Twirly Death first. Then, close the gap with Pouncy Fun when they try to flee.