|Atk speed||1 (+0.033)|
Attack Type: Ranged
Kestrel is an elite Stormguard archer who takes down targets from a distance. When building weapon, she deals rapid, sustained damage and uses stealth to find better footing when enemies get too close. Kestrel's crystal path affords longer stealth times, which sets up aggressive tactical plays. She's best in the jungle where there are fewer obstructions between her deadly arrows and her prey.
Whenever Kestrel lands a basic attack, she reduces the cost of her abilities by 10%. This stacks up to 5 times and wears off after 4 seconds.
Kestrel fires an arrow, landing a basic attack on the first target in its path. The arrow then pierces through, dealing crystal damage to the target and other enemies behind it.
Kestrel can keep several arrows in reserve. After 3.3 seconds without using her bow, these arrows are automatically reloaded. Reload time is decreased based on attack speed.
- Cooldown: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
- Energy Cost: 50 / 50 / 50 / 50 / 50
- Max Arrows: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4
- Basic Attack Damage: 100% / 105% / 110% / 115% / 130%
- Splash Damage: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+160% CP)
- Dmg to Minions: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+30% CP)
Kestrel instantly vanishes from sight and gains bonus movement speed. Additionally, she leaves an invisible phosphor mist at her location, revealing enemies as they walk through it. After an arming time of 1.2 seconds, if Kestrel deals damage to an enemy hero within the mist, the mist will detonate, damaging and stunning all enemies within its area for 0.8 seconds.
The primary impact of Kestrel's Glimmershot reduces the cooldown of Active Camo by 1.5s. However, Active Camo cannot be triggered while Kestrel is taking damage from an enemy hero, placing it on a 2.5-second cooldown. The length of time Active Camo is disabled is reduced by bonus weapon power.
- Cooldown: 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 / 9
- Energy Cost: 160 / 160 / 160 / 160 / 160
- Stealth Duration 1.5 / 1.5 / 1.5 / 1.5 / 2 (+3% CP)
- Speed Boost: 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 (+0.2% WP)
- Mist Duration: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 (+1% CP)
- Damage: 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+270% CP)
One Shot. One Kill.
After a delay, Kestrel fires a single arrow across the Fold, impacting the first enemy hero, large creature, or structure in its path. When this hits a target, it reveals it and grants Kestrel full Adrenaline stacks. This deals 50% damage to structures.
The base damage dealt by this ability is weapon damage. Higher ranks of this ability gain armor piercing.
- Cooldown: 55 / 45 / 35
- Energy Cost: 50 / 50 / 50
- Damage: 450 / 625 / 800 (+260% CP) (+120% WP)
- Armor Piercing: 10% / 20% / 30%
- Reveal Duration: 2 / 4 / 6
- Kestrel is best in the backline or sneak attacking. Use her range to your advantage!
- Drop Active Camo, and then try to bait an enemy onto that location so you can ignite it.
- Use One Shot One Kill as a long-range execute. If you're too close to the enemy jungler, you'll die before the ability fires.