|Atk speed||1 (+)|
Attack Type: Melee
Joule is a hardened front-liner with built-in defensive plating. All of Joule's abilities require proper aim to hit the intended target, but the have a devastating effect if you can aim properly. Pick Joule if you have an uncanny ability to predict enemy player movements. Joule can start in jungle or lane.
Joule has bonus armor and shield protecting her from all sources of damage that hit her on the front and sides. Bonus defense starts at 50 at level 1 and ranks up to 175 at level 12.
Joule leaps to a target location. Enemies caught underneath Joule take full damage and are stunned, while enemies near the impact are knocked away and take 33% damage.
- Cooldown: 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 10
- Energy Cost: 100 / 115 / 130 / 145 / 160
- Damage: 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 (+170% CP)
- Stun Duration: 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 / 1.5
Sends a bolt of energy directly in front of Joule. If this strikes an enemy, every Thunder Strike that follows will have bonus armor and shield pierce until you miss. Thunder Strike's cooldown scales with attack speed.
Overdrive: Weapon damage can critically strike.
- Cooldown: 2.5 / 2.5 / 2.5 / 2.5 / 2.5
- Energy Cost: 40 / 40 / 40 / 40 / 40
- Damage: 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 (+135% CP) (+175% WP)
- Bonus Pierce: 5% / 6% / 7% / 8% / 10%
- Dmg to Minions: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+80% CP) (+33% WP)
Big Red Button
Joule fires a massive beam of energy in a target direction, dealing damage over 1.5 seconds to all targets along its path. The force of this beam pushes Joule backward during channeling. Deals half damage to structures.
- Cooldown: 60 / 50 / 40
- Energy Cost: 100 / 125 / 150
- Total Damage: 800 / 1500 / 2200 (+460% CP)
- Look to isolate vulnerable targets with Rocket Leap, or use it as a teamfight scrambler.
- Joule has strong armor in front, but none in back. Always face toward incoming damage to prevent it as much as possible. (It's rarely worth fleeing a fight if it means turning your back.)
- Use Big Red Button when enemies are bunched up or they don't see it coming.