|Health||661 - 2072|
|Energy||175 - 395|
|Armor||20 - 50|
|Shield||20 - 50|
|Weapon||68 - 132|
|Atk speed||100% - 136.3%|
Attack Type: Ranged
Gwen moves swiftly across the map, picking off enemies from a distance. She can shake off negative effects inflicted by her enemies, turning the tables in her favor. Gwen is best played in the lane where she can earn gold and gear up for big fights.
After not attacking for 1.4 seconds, Gwen's next basic attack is a Boomstick shot that deals bonus damage.
- Bonus damage: 20 - 110 (+40% WP)
- Additional attack speed increases the frequency of Boomstick shots.
Gwen blasts enemies in the target direction, damaging all targets in a cone. Enemies hit by this ability are slowed and revealed for 2 seconds.
- Deals 50% damage to minions
- Maximum Slow Amount: 65%
- Cooldown: 10s / 9s / 8s / 7s / 5s
- Energy cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 90
- Damage: 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+ 225% CP) (+ 65% WP)
- Decaying slow: 0% / 0% / 0% / 0% / 0% (+ 20% WP)
Gwen gains a burst of movement speed while cleansing herself of all movement-impairing effects.
- Blocks further effects for 0.5s
- Passive: Gwen gains 0.8 bonus move speed for the entire match. This effect is temporarily disabled for 4s upon taking damage from an enemy hero.
- Cooldown: 24s / 21s / 18s / 15s / 12s
- Energy cost: 60 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 60
- Bonus movement speed: 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.6 / 1.8 / 2.2
- Bonus Speed Duration: 1.5s / 1.5s / 1.5s / 1.5s / 1.5s
Gwen flings a card in the target direction, stunning and dealing weapon damage to the first hero it hits.
- The card deals damage to everything it passes through, stopping on contact with a hero.
- Deals 50% damage to minions.
- Cooldown: 75s / 60s / 45s
- Energy cost: 100 / 100 / 100
- Damage: 250 / 400 / 550 (+ 240% CP) (+ 100% WP)
- Stun duration: 1s / 1.2s / 1.4s
- Aces High is a powerful ability, but is easily dodgeable, so use Gwen's Buckshot Bonanza to slow the target and then use your ultimate.
- Buckshot Bonanza is also a great way to scout in the brush. Fire it in there and see what falls out!
- If Gwen ever suffers a negative effect, immdiately use Skedaddle to shake it off and flee.