|Health||661 - 2072|
|Energy||175 - 395|
|Armor||20 - 50|
|Shield||20 - 50|
|Weapon||68 - 132|
|Atk speed||100% - 136.3%|
Attack Type: Ranged
Gwen moves swiftly across the map, picking off enemies from a distance. She can shake off negative effects inflicted by her enemies, turning the tables in her favor. Gwen is best played in the lane where she can earn gold and gear up for big fights.
After not attacking for 1.4 seconds, Gwen's next basic attack is a Boomstick shot that deals bonus damage.
- Bonus damage: 20 - 110 (+40% WP)
- Additional attack speed increases the frequency of Boomstick shots.
Buckshot Bonanza (A)
Gwen blasts enemies in the target direction, damaging all targets in a cone. Enemies hit by this ability are slowed and revealed for 2 seconds.
- Deals 50% damege to minions
- Cooldown: 10s / 9s / 8s / 7s / 5s
- Energy cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 90
- Damage: 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+ 225% CP) (+ 65% WP)
- Decaying slow: 0% / 0% / 0% / 0% / 0% (+ 20% WP)
Active:Gwen instantly removes negative effects from herself and blocks further effects for 0.5 seconds. Additionally, she gains a temporary burst of movement speed. Passive: Gwen gains 0.8 movement speed. This effect is disabled for 4 seconds upon taking hero damage.
- Cooldown: 24s / 21s / 18s / 15s / 12s
- Energy cost: 60 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 60
- Bonus movement speed: 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.6 / 1.8 / 2.2
- Bonus Speed Duration: 1.5s / 1.5s / 1.5s / 1.5s / 1.5s
Aces High (ULT)
Gwen pulls an ace from up her sleeve and flings it in the target direction. The card deals weapon damage to everything it passes through. The ace impacts and stuns the first enemy hero in its path.
- Deals 50% damage to minions.
- Cooldown: 75s / 60s / 45s
- Energy cost: 100 / 100 / 100
- Damage: 250 / 400 / 550 (+ 240% CP) (+ 100% WP)
- Damage to minions: 200 / 325 / 450 (+ 50% CP) (+ 25% WP)
- Stun duration: 1s / 1.2s / 1.4s
- Aces High is a powerful ability, but is easily dodgeable, so use Gwen's Buckshot Bonanza to slow the target and then use your ultimate.
- Buckshot Bonanza is also a great way to scout in the brush. Fire it in there and see what falls out!
- If Gwen ever suffers a negative effect, immdiately use Skedaddle to shake it off and flee.