|Atk speed||1 (+0.012)|
Attack Type: Melee
Glaive has one of the most feared abilities in the game: a jet-powered Afterburn strike that will slice through you and blast you back into a tactically fatal position. In teamfights, Glaive's area-of-effect cleave and Bloodsong lifesteal makes him incredibly hard to bring down. Try Glaive first as a jungler, but sneak into lane to rocket enemies toward your allies and turrets.
Hunt The Weak
Glaive's critical strikes cleave in a 4 meter cone in front of him. Cleave deals half damage to minions.
Glaive rockets in the target direction, damaging all enemies along the way. His next basic attack is replaced by a frightening blast that knocks his target back 5.5 meters and briefly stuns them.
- Cooldown: 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 10
- Energy Cost: 110 / 120 / 130 / 140 / 150
- Damage: 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+130% CP)
Passive: Increases critical-strike chance and AOE-cleave-damage of basic attacks. Active: Instantly executes a critical strike. This deals weapon damage and is treated like a basic attack, but it can deal bonus crystal damage if you have any crystal power.
- Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8
- Energy Cost: 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55
- Crystal Damage: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 (+120% CP)
- Cleave Damage: 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 65%
- Crit Chance: 9% / 13% / 17% / 21% / 25%
Passive: Glaive generates Bloodsong stacks from his basic attacking or from receiving basic attacks. Each stack grants him bonus lifesteal. Max 20 stacks. Active: Swings Glaive's axe in a 5.4 meter circle, dealing massive area damage based on the number of Bloodsong stacks used. This removes all stacks.
- Cooldown: 16 / 16 / 16
- Energy Cost: 40 / 50 / 60
- Base Damage: 100 / 200 / 300 (+110% CP)
- Damage/stack: 10 / 15 / 20 (+2% CP)
- Lifesteal/stack: 1% / 1% / 1%
- Rocket past an enemy in lane with Afterburn, then knock the enemy toward your ally and turret.
- Glaive's Afterburn can travel through many walls for impressive escapes.
- Triggering Bloodsong does massive damage to enemies, but it resets his lifesteal, so think carefully before triggering your ultimate.