|Health||649 - 2028|
|Energy||380 - 732|
|Armor||20 - 50|
|Shield||20 - 50|
|Atk speed||100% - 125%|
Attack Type: Ranged
Celeste lights the way for her team, calling upon her stars for both artillery and long-range reconnaissance. Though fragile, she is well-suited to fighting from the furthest edges of battle.
Celeste commands the stars, drawing upon their power to overwhelm opponents. Her star formations help keep enemies at a distance as well as finish them off as they flee. Start Celeste in the lane and fight from the furthest edges of battle.
Celeste's basic attacks are flares of solar light that deal crystal damage and reveal their target.
- Crystal Damage: 65 - 115 (+75% CP)
- Reveals enemies for 1.5s - even after the target leaves vision range.
Celeste forms a small star at a target location, dealing crystal damage to nearby enemies. The star will briefly linger on the field.
- If Celeste uses this ability on an existing stay, the star will go supernova, dealing more crystal damage in a larger area.
- Deals 50% less damage to enemy minions.
- Cooldown: 2.8 / 2.4 / 2 / 1.6 / 1.2
- Energy Cost: 40 / 40 / 40 / 40 / 40
- Damage: 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300 (+90% CP)
- Nova Damage: 130 / 180 / 240 / 295 / 350 (+220% CP)
- Range: 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 / 9
After a brief delay, the target location collapses and nearby enemies are stunned and take crystal damage.
- Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 9
- Energy Cost: 100 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 100
- Damage: 100 / 175 / 250 / 325 / 475 (+40% CP)
- Stun Duration: 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1.5
Celeste launches a storm of stars that travel across the world. Stars collide with the first enemy they hit, dealing crystal damage in an area.
- The number of stars increases each time Solar Storm is upgraded.
- Deals 50% damage to non-heroes.
- Cooldown: 70 / 65 / 60
- Energy Cost: 100 / 100 / 100
- Lead Star Damage: 300 / 325 / 350 (+100% CP)
- Star Damage: 150 / 160 / 170 (+20% CP)
- Stars: 3 / 5 / 7
- Use Heliogenesis to set up a perimeter around you. If enemies wander too close, drop another star on the same spot to make it go supernova and inflict massive damage.
- Don't let them get the drop on you! Drop your Heliogensis in brush to see if enemies are hiding there.
- Wait until your enemies are bunched up to unleash Solar Storm.